Like Paper Cuts Like Paper Cuts

Nice :)

It's great to see flash videos made for Mew songs, they're one of my favourite bands. I can tell the characters were inspired by 156, and the general tone of the video actually. Great place to get inspiration from :)

Well done! And well done for the frontpage!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Really great!

There have been many attempts at a video for this song. Yours is the only one which was good, and you went all the way. Great stuff, especially the end. You really captured the insanity of the guy.

Up Your Nose Up Your Nose

Great stuff!

You know, the only reasons can I think of why this might have gotten a score under 4 are either:

1) The majority of people who saw it are offended because they are of course culprits of the misuse of the apostrophe, or
2) The majority of the people who saw it are probably American, and were annoyed/confused that you used the word 'pants' to describe the orange's underwear, instead of, well, 'underwear' or perhaps 'briefs'. Possibly...

But it's probably the former, to be honest.

plentymagpies responds:

Thanks for the high score. I know what you mean; i find myself tutting loudly at the disgusting use of apostrophes here. I wonder if Joe Pasquale's big in America.

OCD+ OCD+

Big O? Easy

Jezzball Jezzball

Not bad

But you should have given credit to the original, so I rated it lower. Sorry.

Metroid Attack Metroid Attack

Not too shabby

Needs a lot of work though. Add more levels perhaps with more enemies, and also make the AI a bit more advanced. Also the grapics need work, and the game needs to be faster-paced. Still, a good start.