Like Paper Cuts Like Paper Cuts

Nice :)

It's great to see flash videos made for Mew songs, they're one of my favourite bands. I can tell the characters were inspired by 156, and the general tone of the video actually. Great place to get inspiration from :)

Well done! And well done for the frontpage!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Really great!

There have been many attempts at a video for this song. Yours is the only one which was good, and you went all the way. Great stuff, especially the end. You really captured the insanity of the guy.

Up Your Nose Up Your Nose

Great stuff!

You know, the only reasons can I think of why this might have gotten a score under 4 are either:

1) The majority of people who saw it are offended because they are of course culprits of the misuse of the apostrophe, or
2) The majority of the people who saw it are probably American, and were annoyed/confused that you used the word 'pants' to describe the orange's underwear, instead of, well, 'underwear' or perhaps 'briefs'. Possibly...

But it's probably the former, to be honest.

plentymagpies responds:

Thanks for the high score. I know what you mean; i find myself tutting loudly at the disgusting use of apostrophes here. I wonder if Joe Pasquale's big in America.

Theory of Evolution Theory of Evolution

Great :D

I really enjoyed this, one of the funniest things to appear on here for a while. Well done!

YLTM: The Trailer YLTM: The Trailer

Great - such a shame about Lock Day

This was a really good film, even if it was just a trailer. Really funny, I liked it. It's a shame that this and so many other films only had an hour or so out of the "under judgement" area because of all the stupid LL movies which unfairly take over the portal temporarily. Ridiculous. You could've gotten so many more views.

RSQViper responds:

Yeah, it wasn't so good for views, unfortunately. At least the RE-views are extremely positive.

I'm glad you liked it and were able to find it under the pile of LL stuff.

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

Why are you looking grave?

I'm pleased to see someone finally doing something with a Mew song. I've contemplated it so many times but never really bothered, I'm glad you did. This was brilliant. Your style during Cinaberry Tree compared to the Circuitry of the Wolf was definetly better - I don't know why, but suddenly when Cinaberry Tree started playing the animation changed and became much more fluid and generally better. Really, I loved it, good stuff, I hope to see more.

Yay Mew!

The 100 frames collab The 100 frames collab

Good idea

However, I think perhaps you should have had a secondary theme. The 100 frames thing is a good starting point. My favourite one was the around the world in 100 frames thing, with the bike - that was a cool idea. But some of those things were very pointless and a bit too random, although well animated in many areas. Good idea and relatively well executed

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

Wow!

That was truly amazing - good combination of video and drawing - your skills are beyond amazing. Really, really good - best music video I've seen in a long time.

Totsugeki responds:

Thanks a lot for your comment! ^___^

Emmy's Christmas Gift Emmy's Christmas Gift

OH DEAR

SO SO FUNNY! Seriously, I can't stop watching it! I love the bit with Alan Rickman when he first appears, and he's made out to be really sexy and everything, it's just...so...funny....and Rupert's STDs! Just genius in every way! And please, please tell me you have that expression on your face all the time! Brilliant work! :D

Also, I love your music! :P

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Once again, another corker.

I'll make it as brief as possible: I want all of your babies.